Partner, Fox Rothschild, LLP
Irina represents clients in all aspects of complex commercial litigation and corporate matters, including business disputes, products liability, trade secrets, defense of consumer fraud claims and estate matters. Part of a litigation team recognized as tops in the state by the New Jersey Law Journal, Irina has successfully litigated before the trial and appellate courts of the States of New Jersey and New York, as well as the federal courts. In addition, Irina works with various corporate departments in the firm, particularly with the Real Estate and Land Use Departments when litigation arises dealing with condemnation, eminent domain, and affordable housing issues that affect developers. Irina’s past representative matters, include:
- Business disputes in various industries, including auto dealerships, franchises, nursing homes, adult day care centers and payroll process services.
- Shareholder and member business disputes regarding closely-held and limited liability corporations;
- Trade secret and unfair competition claims involving competitors and/or employees in computer theft, cyber squatting, and theft of customer lists;
- Trademark infringement actions;
- Class actions, involving products liability and consumer fraud claims;
- Real estate developers of affordable housing;
- Professional liability actions;
- Dram shop liability;
- Insurance coverage disputes;
- Title insurance defense.